Thursday, May 10, 2012

Scraps Only Challenge



I started with something completely different for this and then started paging through the pictures of the boys on the camera (I am waiting for Walgreens to have a great deal before I go into print the 600+ pictures on the camera) and saw the cutest picture of the older two splashing in the puddles in the rain.

I would show you my box of scraps, but DH is sleeping in the craftroom tonight because he needs to be in the office at 4:30am (glad I'm not him). Sad thing is, there are a lot of "scraps" that only have an inch or two cut out.
Full sheet: Bazzill. Scraps, not sure on all, but includes CTMH, Piggy Tales, American Crafts. Cuttlebug and Swiss Dots and Distressed Stripes folders. Sakura gelly roll white pen. Cartridges: H2O, A Child's Year and Nate's ABC's. CCR and E2. 


No comments:

Post a Comment