Friday, May 11, 2012

NSD CROP: Color Challenge!


I used the color challenge to create a Mother's Day card for my mother-in-law. I had a hard time with this challenge - I started two different projects but wasn't thrilled with any of them. I think a big part of my problem is my aversion to orange and I couldn't get the green to work with the two shades of teal. This is what I came up with . . .

Very disappointed in the CCR - I had this already to cut and then the CCR couldn't find a device. I restarted the computer, tried switching to my Imagine, reset the white cord; nothing worked. Hoping it will come back up so I can get my last submission in tonight.
Paper: CTMH. Brads: craft supply.Cartridges: Accent Essentials, Mother's Day 2010, and Sophie. Gypsy and E2.

No comments:

Post a Comment