Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Pinch of Love

This week's Creative Color Challenge at I Came I Saw I Created is :




Pumpkin Pie RGB: 255, 130, 1
Pacific Point RGB:  1, 128, 181
Real Red RGB: 198, 44, 58






I had a number of different ideas for this challenge running thru my head, and finally settled on this. I really have no one in particular in mind, but it was cold and rainy here today, so the beach sounded good - even if there are little crabs running around the beach. Sorry about the lighting.

Paper: Fancy Pants and Bazzil. Stickers: Echo Park. Stamp: CTMH Under the Sea. Ink: Versa Magic and Ranger. Google eyes and brad: craft supply. Markers: American Crafts. Cuttlebug, Spots and Dots and Simply Charmed folders. Gypsy and E2.

1 comment:

  1. What fun textures you used this week! Too cute! Thank you for participating in this past week's Creative Color Challenge,
    Renee @ icameisawicreated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete