Sunday, May 6, 2012

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge


Weekly Challenge #57: Sketch Challenge!

The Challenge: Create a project of your choice using the sketch provided to inspire your design.
Rules and Guidelines: Circle Blog Challenges are open to Cricut Circle Members only. Your project must be newly created for this challenge and include atleast 2 Cricut Image Cuts. You must submit a project to be entered into the Challenge Prize Drawing. One entry per person, please.



So, I am a little behind on my scrapbooking. Oops! My husband and I brought Alex (our oldest) to Arizona for my brother-in-law's wedding in October 2007. Alex was about 10 months old, and we had never been to AZ so we decided to hit up some of the tourist areas. One of them was Goldfield Ghost Town and Mine.  Here is my interpretation of the sketch:
Paper: DCWV, Bazzill and CTMH. Brads: Doodlebug. Markers: American Crafts. Inks: Versa Magic. Cartridge: Old West. Gypsy and E2.

No comments:

Post a Comment