Sunday, May 20, 2012

Float My Boat

I have had a really hard time this week getting myself into any crafting. I have to make two separate postings today because, while I finished DS#2's teacher presents, I didn't get the pictures posted on Friday.
I made this card for the Creative Color Challenge at I came, I saw, I created. This week's colors are:


Baja Breeze RGB: 141, 189, 193
Not Quite Navy RGB: 52, 103, 120
Calypso Coral: 245, 116, 97









Last week was crazy and this week hasn't been much better, so I did this quickly last night. I am not sure if I will just put it aside for something later, keep for DH and our anniversary or give it to one of the boys. Nothing fancy, but I got to use my new Wild Card 2 cartridge!
Paper: Bazzill. White gel pen. Gems and ink: CTMH. Cartridge: Wild Card 2. CCR and Imagine.

1 comment:

  1. Love the water layers. The colors look great on your card! Thank you for participating in this week's Creative Color Challenge,
    Renee @ icameisawicreated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete