Monday, April 30, 2012

Adam's Banner

I am going to make a banner for each of my boys and hang it from their shelf with all of their things (Piggy Banks, statues, name blocks, etc.) and was trying to get the older two's done at the same time since they share a room. This, however, didn't work out. I did complete them both yesterday - Alex's to his specifications - and then Alex saw Adam's and requested his to be made similar to Adam's. When I get Alex's corrected version made, I will post them both so you can see what we did. Aiden's is stumping me, so I haven't started his yet. My dilemma is this: I don't want it too babyish but I am not sure what to put on it and the colors - his animal is the monkey, so I am thinking about decorating with monkeys, but we'll see.
Adam requested animals - and he listed about 30 animals, so I narrowed it down to 5. He had me lay it on the kitchen table so he could examine it, and had fun with the red red blue pattern - gotta love what amuses a 3.5 year old!
Here are some closer pictures.


Materials used: Create a Critter and Art Philosophy cartridges, CCR, E2, and Cuttlebug. Bazzill and scrap paper. Google eyes, craft supply. Twine, Doodlebug. Cuttlebug folders, Seeing Spots, Spots and Dots and Distress Stripes. Stickles, Ranger. Adhesive, pop dots and ATG Gun.
I am entering this in the Banner Challenge on the Circle Blog.

1 comment: