Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Letter Envy

The Monthly Challenge on the Cricut Circle blog is to use our new exclusive cartridge, Letter Envy. The challenge is as follows:

We want to encourage every Cricut Circle™member to participate. We will be choosing our winner at random, and you can enteras many times as you want. It might get a little crazy, but we think it will be really funto see how many entries we can get. So run, don’t walk, to your machines and getbusy! You can create any kind of project you would like—just make sure to use yourexclusive Letter Envy cartridge on it.
Challenge Rules:
Create any sort of project you would like, just make sure to incorporate somethingfrom the Letter Envy cartridge and at least two other cuts from any other cartridge. Upload a working link or picture of your project to the blog under theMagazine Challenge tab. Remember, you can enter as many times as you want, and we will use the number assigned to your project to randomly pick a winner. Entry deadline is April 13th. If you use the Cricut Craft Room™ design tool to design yourprojects, save your file. If you win, we can share the file with the other Cricut Circle™members! The winner of this challenge will receive $150.00 credit to Cricut.com and your project picture will be featured in the magazine. Get busy! The 13th will be here before you know it!

Here is my first of two submissions. I am in the process of trying to make a couple more, but today and tomorrow are going to be a little crazy here, so we'll see how I do.

I bought the glass plate at Joanns. The center flourish and the S are from Letter Envy and the side flourishes are from CTMH Art Philosophy. The vinyl is Oh My Crafts! I planned to layer the S, however, I don't have any clear transfer tape, and couldn't place the layers correctly - I also tried with my fingers, and top layer crumpled on itself too bad, so I gave up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment