Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Craft Room and Banner

My craft room is also our spare bedroom and office. We have a twin bed in there for my sister in law when they come up and when my husband is on call, he goes in there to work. Otherwise, I have kind of overtaken the room, and especially the closet, as my craft room. It drives my husband crazy, but I store things in the boxes that I received my supplies in: the box under the desk is my scraps (I try to trim them up and put them in the box to use later, which doesn't always happen) and the two boxes in the closet are adhesive and stickers (the stickers are separated by season/reason and in separate ziplock bags. I am a total Type-A personality and my cartridges are separated by type and then put in alphabetical order (I was going crazy trying to find the "one" I was looking for, so about 2 weeks ago, they got alphabetized.) The closet looks very messy in the picture but I have seasonal paper on the left, cardstock on the right and miscellaneous themed paper in the middle, kind of in color order. Vinyl is on the top shelf with my Cinch and albums on the bottom. I do have to admit, when I run out of room to work, I bring my stuff down to the kitchen table.



 So as long as I was cleaning up my craft room, I decided to make a banner for some decoration! I am waiting for more of those 3M minihooks to arrive from Joann's so my banner is currently taped to the top of the desk.
I used Cricut Everyday (for the first time!) to create this banner. Paper is Cricut 12x24 cardstock and American Crafts. Twine is Doodlebug, Adhesive ATG Gun and Zig two-way. CCR and E2
Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute post and you should stop by on wed. and link up to whats on your workdesk, this post is perfect for that! Your banner is going to look great in your room although I am wondering if you should make one for your husband too, since he does share the space! lolI joined your blog too, waving hi from the hills of North carolina :)

    ReplyDelete