Sunday, April 8, 2012

Elmo Easter

Happy Easter!! 
We were gone most of the weekend at my in-laws, but I gave my sister in law my old Expression when I bought the E2, so I got to craft a little while getting in some quality time with the family. I got all the Easter cards that I wanted to mail made and sent, but, bad mom, didn't get the boys' cards made until this weekend when I needed them for their Easter baskets.
I just received the Elmo and Friends Holiday cartridge on Friday and was super excited to use it. I love Elmo and the rest of the gang! 
I am submitting this for two challenges: the Creative Color Challenge at I came, I saw, I created.


Ruby Red RGB: 206, 88, 88
Baja Breeze RGB: 141, 189, 193
So Saffron RGB: 253, 215, 130



and the Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge: Springtime Challenge!
The Challenge: Create a scrapbook page, card, home decor item, or other project with a Springtime theme. You must also incorporate ric rac and atleast one sticker.


Paper is American Crafts; Easter and egg stickers are Doodlebug. Not sure where I got the ric rac - all of my ribbon is in a tote. I used my Imagine on Saturday morning before we left to print out Elmo and then put it together down there while I was making the other cards.
Thanks for looking - hope you had a great Easter weekend!
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment