Thursday, April 12, 2012

Letter Envy 4

Unless something crazy happens tomorrow and the boys allow me time to craft, in between running my middle son to his ECFE class and trying to work, this is my last submission for the Cricut Circle Magazine Challenge. Once I sat down and started flipping thru the booklet, I realized how much I could do with the Letter Envy cartridge - if only I had time . . .
Here is my submission:

I was having fun with the Best of Pixar cartridge (which I bought, but regrettably, had never used) and I love Dory and Nemo. Both the Nemo and Dory cards are being sent to Arkansas for the Children's Hospital per a request from a fellow Circlet. A stop at the Post Office is also on the agenda
tomorrow, urgh.
The background is from Letter Envy, Dory is cut from Best of Pixar. The bubbles are random circles. The wooden button and two stamps on the button are from Close to My Heart. I also used a white gel pen on the bubbles and pop dots to make Dory and the bubbles stand out a bit.

Thanks for looking!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I think I will be using that background cut soon!

    ReplyDelete