Saturday, April 14, 2012

Party Centerpiece

The monthly challenge on the Cricut Circle Blog is: Center of Attention Challenge!
The Challenge: Create a centerpiece using your Cricut machines.
Rules and Guidelines: Circle Blog Challenges are open to Cricut Circle Members only. Your project must be newly created for this challenge and include atleast 2 Cricut Image Cuts. You must submit a project to be entered into the Challenge Prize Drawing.
So, as I have mentioned lately, it is the baby's 1st birthday today! We are celebrating his birthday next weekend, and the challenge worked out perfectly this month! I used the A on the rosette as all of my boys' names begin with the letter A and I will be able to reuse it. Got to love that!



Cartridges used (you should all be shocked!): Ribbons and Rosettes, Life's a Party, Celebrations, Doodlecharms and Simply Charmed. Paper: K & Co and scraps from my scrap box. I-Rock and hot rocks. Wilton candy sticks, from Joanns. Glass vase, from Joanns. Twine, Doodlebug. Adhesives:Pop-dots, Glue Dots, Terrifically Tacky tape and EK Success Zig 2 way. Cuttlebug and three folders, Swiss dots, Seeing Spots, Happy Birthday. CCR and E2.

I had never tried a rosette before, and didn't realize it would keep popping back up on me. Oh, well - it was fun to make and I used four cartridges that I haven't touched in a while, if ever. I feel like I am always reaching for Create a Critter and Art Philosophy.

Thanks for looking and have a great night!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute. I love the center piece. Congrats on the project of the day.

    ReplyDelete