Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Easter Decor

I finally got this Easter decor done. I cut this over a week ago, and then couldn't find the time to finish it until last night after I finished work for the day. I used Word Collage and the CCR to size the cut at 10x10 in the center of the green paper. Then I used scrap paper from my scrap box (which I am sad to say gets paper added far more than it gets taken out - I am not good at remembering my scraps) to fill in the words. The difficult part of this project (the way I do it anyway) is gluing down all of the little pieces from the insides of the letters: the circles in the middle of the O's, P's D's, A's, E's, G's, etc.


I didn't get near as much done as I had hoped for Easter, but my older two decorated a couple of baskets that I cut using the TBBM2 cartridge and they stuck window clings all over the sliding glass door in the back. Oh, well, maybe next year :)

1 comment: