Tuesday, January 31, 2012

JANUARY MONTHLY CHALLENGE: The Year In Review!

I have been working, slowly on how to complete this challenge for the whole month, and yes, I just finished it. My initial thought was to design a front page of a newspaper : Extra Extra, 2011 in Review. However, I couldn't get the pictures I wanted to include to fit properly, so at the last minute I decided to make a go at a mini album. I hate cutting fonts with my Expression, especially when I need them small because I can never get them to cut correctly - I have used new blades, old blades, new mats, old mats, changed the pressure, depth, speed, etc. Nothing seems to work because the fonts are too thin. So . . . I used the CCR and my Imagine to print out my titles for each major event of 2011. I did cut the Pooh marker font on the cover because it is a thicker font (I love this font!)





We didn't have a major, or even minor, event each month as we tend to pile everything together. We crammed two Twins games, a family reunion, moving into our new house, the baby's Baptism, a birthday and one of two surgeries into about 2 months while we were hosting Flat Collin and showing him the sites in the area! Crazy, huh! Apparently if I am not being pulled in every direction, I can't get anything accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment