Sunday, February 12, 2012

Cricut Monthly Challenge: Share the Love

I made heart bags for my sons' preschool Valentine's Day parties. I used the Gypsy upload for the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More for the heart box and hid the line across the middle (not sure what that's for). I then used my Create a Critter cartridge on my Gypsy to make raccoons, hippos and dinos. I used the hide feature again to hide the spots on the dinos and the flower on the hippos, and then added hearts instead. I set up each layer and labeled it the color paper I wanted - this makes it easier for me to complete faster :) I also used Create a Critter to make the word bubbles and then used My Pink Stamper's Happy Valentines Day stamp.
We brought my middle son's Valentines on Friday, and just finished up the remaining 18 for my older son to bring tomorrow - we made 31 total, and filled them all with Skittles, Starburst and Nerds.



No comments:

Post a Comment