Sunday, January 15, 2012

Circle Challenge: Function Meets Fun



About a month ago, I decided it would be nice to have a board in our mudroom with the weeks' schedule on it. My husband picked up the whiteboard, hung it and that's as far as I got. This challenge gave me the perfect reason to complete it!
I used my Cricut Expression with the Designer Calendar cart on my Gypsy to create the days of the week. I then thought about different things we have to keep track of on a regular basis. My oldest two are in preschool - the oldest, 3 days a week and the younger one, one day a week. For simplicity I cut apples out with magnet material and then covered them with vinyl and wrote their names on the apples. I did the same thing with cupcakes for birthday reminders, doctor visits, massage appointments (I try to go at least once a month). The wonderful thing with this is that, as my boys get older, I can use my cricut to create sports symbols or designate who gets the car. There are endless possibilities and it will definitely help my family keep up with our busy schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment