Monday, February 27, 2012

Magazine Sketch Challenge!

This was a great challenge for me! My husband and I brought our older two boys to Disney World in September 2010 (I was about 8 weeks pregnant with #3) and I have a ton of stuff to start a scrapbook but haven't found the time or inspiration. As I was looking through the sketches on the blog and the magazine, and flipping through pictures, I realized I could simplify this scrapbook (and maybe the other two vacation scrapbooks I have started). My usual method is to pick my pictures, grab paper that "works" and throw it together, adding embellishments as I go. Picking a sketch, or working one out myself, actually made it easier for me to put it all together - I had a end product in my mind! Amazing how that works! Hopefully I can keep going now :)
This is the sketch I used:  



Here is my project.

Cardstock by American Crafts and Provocraft. Disney Paper by EK Success. Disney buttons by EK Success. Cricut Cartridges: Disney Classics, Dreams Come True, Happily Ever After,  Mickey and Friends, Mickey Font, Toy Story and Pooh Font. Expression 2 and CCR.

No comments:

Post a Comment